“AD Rotator” can be used in any of the SharePoint sites to get and display the images from the given list with given retention time period. Further, one can apply image height, width for displaying the images in different height and widths.
The following are the major features of Ad Rotator web part:
- Display images in picture library.
- Option to select which pictures to be displayed.
- Option to set retention time period.
- Option to change the size of pictures to display.
- Easy to Install and use.
Please follow the instructions given below to configure the Ad Rotator web part.
1. Go to the page that displays the Ad Rotator Web Part.
2. On the Site Actions menu, click Edit Page.
3. On the Ad Rotator Web Part menu, click Edit Web Part.
4. Use the information in the following tables to configure the web part settings
Mention the Site URL which contains the Ad Rotator Custom List.
· If Site URL is empty, it takes the URL of the website on which the web part is present.
· If you want to use the Site URL http://www.agiline.com/team/ , then specify the site URL as “/team/” without the domain name.
· If you want to use the Site URL http://www.agiline.com/, then specify the site URL as “/” without the domain name.
Specify the existing Picture library name.
Please specify the two column names, in which first column has to be “URL Type” and second column has to be “Boolean Type”.
Related Url, Show
Cache Retention Time(Minutes):
You can specify cache retention time in minutes. So that web part will load efficiently on web page.
5. Use the information in the following tables to configure the web part presentation
Image Height: [Numeric]
Specify the image height to be shown.
Specify the image width to be shown.
Click on the below link to download Ad Rotator web part Installation Instructions PDF. This document contains step-by-step instructions that walk you through the installation process easily.