This is the "Task Manager for Teamwork" Outlook 2010 Add-In build for Teamwork. This outlook add-in will be helpful to create tasks in the Teamwork site from email contents. This product comes with additional features like you can create task at Outlook and then map to a Teamwork. It creates new task at Teamwork task list and sync the changes on set interval. Any changes made in Outlook task gets updated in the Teamwork task. Other features like assigning to user(s), add schedule and priority along with estimated time to complete. Below are the complete list of features.
This product is not compactable with Office 365 Outlook.
(Currently we are in the process of upgrading this product to work with Office 365 Outlook)
The following are the major features of Teamwork Outlook 2010 Add-In "Task Manager for Teamwork":
1. Create task directly from Outlook 2010.
2. Create underneath specific Project and Task list.
3. You can assign Task to one or more persons.
4. You can also schedule a Task by providing Start Date, Due Dates and Estimate time to complete.
5. You can also mention Priority of the task.
6. Also notify the assignees.
7. Create task by right click on the mail item.
8. Create task from Outlook Inbox Explorer (ribbon menu).
9. Create task from View Mail Item (ribbon menu).
10.Create task from Outlook Tasks window and map it.
11.Sync Tasks updates from Outlook to Teamwork.